Favorites

by - September 27, 2016


Today I woke up early and it was actually a little bit cool outside. Even though it's still hot in the afternoon, it's beginning to feel a teeny tiny bit like fall. There's nothing I love more than going on a morning run watching the sunrise. It makes dragging myself out of bed worth it. Oh, and also coffee is always good motivation to wake up! 
Here's a short list of my favorite things this month- 

Reading: "The Promise Of Jesse Woods" by Chris Fabry. 
This book is becoming one of my favorites. My mom recommended it to me a couple weeks ago and it drew me in at once. Full of mystery, humor, and runs deep. 

Also the Spirit soundtrack by Bryan Adams. Brings back memories. #childhoodnostalgia 

It's like the kind from panera but way better. 

Photographing: Any yellow leaves I can find. 
There's not many. I get way to excited when I see a hint of gold or orange on a tree. 


Hope you are having a lovely September. 
Blessings, 
Jana 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. beautiful photos! and that is an adorable puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently loving Hero by Family of the Year too! I heard it a year or so ago and have just rediscovered it :)
    x Erin
    The Halfway Point

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog