October Music.

by - October 01, 2015


 
Every time Autumn rolls around I get a hankering for some Andrew Belle music. Particularly, his "Blackbear" Record.  I don't know why, it just feels like music you're supposed to listen to when it's cold outside. This has got to be one of my all time favorite albums. Isn't it weird how a song can take you back to a certain moment? 
There's a difference between just putting on some music, and then truly listening. Sometimes I like to sit in the middle of my floor with some big headphones on, close my eyes, and listen to a record-start to finish. This is a record I could really listen to, over and over and over again. 

Happy October first. 

-Jana

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. For me, Autumn might be the best season to listen to The Weepies music, or The Head And The Heart, and I could totally listen to them over and over again. Love those pictures anyway!

    I hope you have a nice weekend, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! :) Really makes me pause and appreciate the beauty that is autumn. Going to listen to that album right now!
    I agree with Lady Detrisch, The Head And The Heart feels like fall music to me too. You should listen to their song "Rivers and Roads". ;)

    Happy October! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gave "Blackbear" a listen, and oh wow, what a gorgeous way to enjoy the cooler weather. These songs are so beautifully reminiscent of tea and wind and homesick thunderstorms - the best parts of autumn, I think. Thank you so much for sharing, love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got that more with winter, because of all the christmas songs haha

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog