Wedding plans

by - July 27, 2017

Over my head in wedding planning just 17 days from my wedding? You betcha! Thankfully I have the best bridesmaids + family + friends in the whole world, and I am bursting with joy and excitement! It has been a roller coaster of emotions these past few months, but I wouldn't change a single thing.
It's sort of feels like I'm just pretending! Like none of this is truly happening. I can also understand how a truly nice girl can turn into bridezilla. As much as I like to think I"m not like that at all, I have had my moments. I am very perfectionistic and sometimes I just gotta let things go. A lesson I'm sure I'm going to have to learn a lot. Like, daily.



Emily my M.O.H gave me the cutest Paris themed bridal shower ever! I had so much fun, and felt so incredibly special! On top of that, my gals surprised me with a trip to Austin. I love my bridesmaids!!! 

Pho is my fav!!!!

Oh, and my new favorite memory with my mom is recovering this chair. With a staple gun.  I wish I had videoed it because I'm sure we were quite comical. I'm pretty sure we almost stapled ourselves more than once. Although I'd say it turned out ok! (my wallet thinks so too. I wasn't about to shell out 300 bucks for a new chair.) 


Despite all the last minute curveballs, I think I've really had an amazing wedding planning experience. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends, and the most incredible fiance! I am so excited to marry my best friend! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. oh how exciting!
    I can only imagine the feeling you two must have!
    xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog