Thankful for...

by - November 24, 2016

 I am so thankful for my boyfriend Hunter. What a genuine and kindhearted person he is. He also always makes me laugh :)


My good friends Emily and Ryan had their sweet baby girl on November 18th and I got to be there to document the event with my camera. Talk about special! One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I'm so thankful for them, and for their sweet little girl. 


I'm doing a project where I put out a different song each much. This was my song for November.  
I cannot describe how much I love and treasure the gift of music. Writing, and listening. 

What's even better is getting to share music with others.
Last but not least, I'm thankful for my job. I get to teach music at a place called The Rehearsal Room. It is one of my most favorite things in the world!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog