Perfection.

by - March 25, 2015






I was going through old photos on my computer and came across these. Most of them were taken summer 2013. I went to Virginia to visit family, and my cousin and I had so much fun photographing anything and everything together. I really miss my family. 
Guess what I also miss? 
Blogging. I never seem to get around to it. And by getting around to it, I mean actually publishing a post. I always want everything to be 'just so'. And if I can't make it perfect I assume it's better off left in my sea of endless drafts. 
But nothing and nobody is perfect. (cue hannah montana song...)That's something I'm slowly learning to accept about myself, and the things I create. So often I don't even let myself try because I'm afraid of anything less than perfection. But I've found the joy of creating surpasses the flaws it may have. 
All that to say, I've just decided to blog more. To write more. To create more.  
Hope you all are doing well. 
-Jana

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great resolution! I'm never completely happy with any of my writing, but at some point I have to accept that that's the best it's going to be (at least for now).

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog